Is that a match?

Would you be surprised if I told you that when it comes to aptitude tests, the aptitude that I always score the highest in is math and math-based sciences? It's true! ACT, high school aptitude, OGET, all of them had above-average scores in math and physics. In high school, I was hounded by the Air Force and technical institutes that wanted me to join their establishments. And I said no. Why? Because while I my have an inkling towards that particular talent, I would be miserable in math fields. I also would never trust a plane, an equation, or chemical formula that I came up with because somewhere down the line, I probably used a purple jelly bean or a llama in solving the formula. The liberal arts is my passion even though multiple tests have told me otherwise. I know myself, my strengths, my weaknesses better than the bubbles I am filling out. And lucky you, there aren't any llama-powered airplanes flying in the air.

Take this career aptitude exam and see what it tells you your potential career could be. Explain if the exam was on-the-spot, or in you could never, ever see yourself in some of the fields it picked for you. explain if you think that this gives you better direction in prepping for school, or if you think it's marginalizing you when you have yet to find your passion. Have fun, and remember, it's just a test.
career exam

Comments

Popular Posts