It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas!
Yay! It's Christmas time! It's time for caroling, and baking, and presents, and t-shirt. Yes t-shirts. This weekend, I was going to put up my tree, but it was so hot, we decided to wait until next weekend to do so. Even the though of singing Christmas songs does not feel right when you're blasting your A/C.
I love putting up my Christmas tree! I admit I am picky about the placement of my ornaments, but only because I love them so much, especially my kids yearly ornaments. Each year, the kids are allowed to get one new ornament for the tree, and each year, we tell stories about where we were living, and how old the kids were when we go the ornament. We have ornaments from their first Christmases, from new homes, and monumental moments in our lives. My tree definitely tells a story about our lives.
Do you have anything that tells a story about your life? What would it say? What is something that you could start to show who you are?




Comments
Post a Comment