Please Step away from the Burger!

Thinking about coming back from break, I knew the last thing I didn’t want to have for a blog is one based on New Year’s resolutions. I’m never going to live up to those silly thing, so why bother! Instead, I wanted to find something quirky and fun.

While enjoying this much-needed break, I found a web post based on different food-related laws based on every state. I like food, and I like weird laws, so this post was a match made in Heaven! I automatically went to Oklahoma’s food law, and come to find out, it’s against the law to take a bite out of another person’s burger! It didn’t say anything about fries, or chicken-fried steak (Mr. Moore) but you cannot sneak bits from your best buds burger while they are not looking.

https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/we-found-weird-laws-about-food-from-every-state/?trkid=soc-toh-facebook

This got me thinking, what other weird laws are there in the US? While you can look through this blog and find some funny ones, I want you to find a non-food related law based on any state of your liking. And remember, don’t touch my burger!

Comments

Popular Posts