Followers

What keeps you up at night? Or, what do you do when you can't sleep? I personally pull out my handy-dandy phone, and I look up weird stuff on the internet. I look at anything from hair styles (that I never do) and makeup hacks (that always end disastrously) to Dr. Pimple Popper's best of the best zits.
In my midnight pursuits of entertainment, I have come across one, very stellar vlog, about Greek mythology by Dael Kingsmill. Greek mythology is the best. I actually wish there was a show based on the Housewives of Olympus. Dael just has a way of making the boring entertaining. She has recently branched from Geeks and Sundrys to MonarchsFactory which dives into other things besides just Greek mythology.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MonarchsFactory


But enough about me, what is your favorite vlog, or youtube channel? If you're not a vlogger, what is your go to when you're bored?

Comments

Popular Posts