Useless!
It honestly is amazing to think about the things we thought we absolutely had to have and couldn't live without, and to see what a load of malarky the stuff was when we finally got it. We're all guilty of it-- having to have things that everyone else said was life changing to find of you it was a waste of money. I had my share of disastrous buys, but nothing beats the Litter Maid.

The Litter Maid! I thought this was going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. I love cats, but let's get real, no one likes to scoop kitty litter. This thing was going to eliminate smells and clean its self, and all I had to do was empty the plastic cartridges that contained the kitty stink bombs.
However, my cat hated it! He decided he'd go everywhere else except the Litter Maid. I can't blame him though. While using it, it started a cleaning cycle and scared the crap literally right out of him. He started going in my shower instead. And, to make matters worse, the thing broke a week after owning it. My cat was happy, but I was back to using the pooper scooper.
So what is an invention you thought would be great but turned out to be a total flop?

Comments
Post a Comment